What we do and what we can do for you!
The major focus of our business is website creation and redesign. If you do not have a website we can help you create one from the ground up. If you already have a website we can help you to either redesign it, tidy it up, or just get it working for you again.
- Design a brand new website for you
- Tweeking and cleaning up your current site
- Website maintenance – updating your website’s copy if you don’t want to do it yourself
- Creating graphics and logos
- Hosting – including 100% wind powered hosting services
- De-mystify SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – it doesn’t need to cost you!
- Setting up a website that includes a content management system so you never have to pay for text updates to your site again – just DIY!
Our award-winning graphic designers can help you with design anything from logos to banners to nifty crystal trophies. Basic to elaborate, there’s no job they can’t do.
Marketing Management with extensive experience building innovative marketing communications programs. We combine expert creative design, strategic and market positioning qualifications with strong general management, project management and financial accountability.
- Brand Strategy
- Market Positioning and Awareness
- Market Research
- Print and Broadcast Media
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Direct Marketing
- Public Relations
- Executive Presentations
- Employee Communications
- Graphic Design
Copy Editing / Creation
One too many typos on your current site? Not sure how to keep a consistent ‘voice’ across your website or across your marketing materials? We can help you get your message out in a consistent manner to your customers.
Training & FAQ Sessions for your PC or Website
If you want to brush up on your PC skills, we offer a variety of training options. You can have a sit-down Q&A session in your own home where you can point to things you’ve always wondered about and our gurus will tell you what they are/do. MS Office application training is available for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. If you want to get more involved in technology, basic programming, and web programming introductory training are also offered. We will also be glad to teach you how to use just about any other program you might have running on your home machine including, but not limited to, backup software, CD/DVD burning, antivirus, software firewalls, hardware firewalls, and web browsers. If you’re looking for something beyond these options, just let us know. If we cannot provide the training we can certainly refer you to a qualified instructor!
Lotus Notes/Domino application development: (versions 4.6 through 8.5)
- Web & Notes client environments
- Email and calendar customization
- Form layout and design
- View design
- Lotusscript agents
- Lotus Formula Language agents
- Integration with external database systems(DB2, MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Debugging existing code
Domino server maintenance and administration: (versions 4.6 through 8.5)
- User administration (web and Notes client)
- Security policies
- Server upgrades
- Server migration
- Single and multiple server environments
- Address book customization